Hi Everyone! We are so excited that Cackling Kids is finally here. We are getting the house and yard all decorated and ready for your arrival. Some of you are new to this day so I wanted to let you know what the morning looks like. And for repeat fans, there are just a few reminders. Let me know if you have any further questions. And don't forget to RSVP if you still haven't. You can even let me know the day before, I just want a rough head count. Thanks!!
* Because our first hour time slot is about twice the size as our second I am adjusting the letters a little bit. Don't really care when you come, just want to keep your wait time to a minimum.
* When you arrive, you will fill out a form to let me know how many donated items you have brought and how many pictures you need. Then you will receive a number and can play games in the front yard until your number is called and you are ready to be photographed in the back. You will also leave your donated items here and pay the $15 fee/family.
* Our attendance is going to be up from last year so I will really need to stick with about 2 minutes per family. If you have been with me before, you know that I work very fast and can get a lot done during those two minutes. However if your child is fussy I might ask you to wait for a bit until they calm down, photograph another family, and then bring you back in.
* As I said before, I don't care what I photograph, e.g. kids separately, kids together, kids with friends, it doesn't matter to me. I will do whatever you need me to do - just remember that I only have a short amount of time per family. Don't worry. Your child will definitely get photographed. It just might take a few tries, but that is OK - I don't mind.
* That being said, bring whoever makes your child smile the best - or most comfortable. Because I have a limited time with each family I won't be able to do a lot to build a relationship with your trick-or-treater before photographing them. So, this is a time when I really need the parents help.
* I will look through the photographs and choose my favorites per the pictures you have asked for (individuals, groups, etc). As soon as they are ordered and printed, we will mail them the following week.
* As for games, in the past we have had face painting, decorating pumpkins, craft table, "bob" for donuts, ring toss, etc. We have plenty there to keep your family occupied while you wait.
* We don't have any rain plans so check back with this blog to see if the even has been cancelled. It is calling for sun so we should be fine.
Here are some kids from last year. Can't wait to see how big they have gotten in a year!